Miyerkules, Pebrero 26, 2014

Mama Chits - The 2nd Chapter


Hi my kitties! This is another product of my laziness. I'm blogging about Mama Chit's! Again!
If you missed my first post about Mama Chit's, here's the link!


The ever so fun sign of Mama Chit's

My Fiance is so tall! 


It was a very hot afternoon, after going to church we decided to eat at Mama Chit's. I've been raving about the food eversince I ate at Mama Chit's and Steven was excited! I kept bragging about the cheeseburger (which is their bestseller), so my fiance is really looking forward to eating here!

Oh yeah!


We found this cool chair as we enter, it's standing beside the door. Though, I think my ass is too small for this! Haha! :3

Selfie!
 It's small. Hahaha!

I'm glad it's not too packed when we went there, but there's a small queue. On my last post about Mama Chit's I said I wanted to sit on a certain spot so I can look closely over some memorabillas displayed! I'm glad that the spot was vacant! We were able to sit there!! 

The Small Line

There was our spot last time

I think the miss saw me taking the picture of the wall and mistook that I am taking a picture of them. I'm so sorry! I just can't help myself to shoot everything on the place! It's just so lovely!

There are so many vintage stuff all around!

Business Time!

Self-Service

Old Telephones

Old Jars

Very Old Soda Bottles

Tip Jar?! Anyone?

Mama Chit's Skull
hahaha! I'm not serious. I don't know why there's a skull there. I am glad we didn't sit near it or I'll be losing my appetite.


I don't know who they are, but I know they're the one behind that mysterious skull!

Very Old Beatles Album

I have no idea about this, Steven just told me about it. And he was the one who took a picture of it. 

Menu

As you can see, the prices are very affordable! Next time we go here, we'll be ordering the family burger!

Mama Chit, is that you?

I'm still wondering whether this is Mama Chit. I should ask her the next time we come here. Hehehe

Mama Chit's doesn't sell burgers alone, they have pastas and salads.  They also have yema on the counter, everlasting, ubeng puro and some other snacks sold for a very reasonable price! I'm sorry I only have photos for everlasting and ubeng puro. 

Everlasting

Purong Ube

Awesome Drinks

The variety of sodas, juice and coffee!

Condiments: Mayonnaise, Ketsup, Hotsauce and Mustard

My very gorgeous fiance ♥

Our order came in a little bit, we ordered Dr. Pepper (original/small), Coca Cola (cherry) for drinks. And we had Turkey Burrito and Cheeseburger!


Hotsauce!

I'm a hotsauce lover! I put a lot of hotsauce on my food everytime I see it. I'm just, i'm addicted to it! Whatever kind, haha!


Mama Chit's Cheeseburger and Turkey Burrito

This must be heaven!

When you think Cheeseburger is the most delicious of all for being the best-seller, think twice, you might be missing some of the hidden treasures! At first bite, I was literally closing my eyes, and my mouth was open in awe. This is the best! This was my first time to eat a burrito so I don't really have an idea how a normal burrito tastes like, but I'm pretty sure this is above normal! Even Steven was impressed by it's taste! 

Can't get enough?

Lonely Cheeseburger


I still find the cheeseburger lonely. Maybe it's really because of the small pattie. It's still delicious and the meat was still the right amount! The taste is consistent :) I love Mama Chit's Cheeseburger, but Tukey Burrito wins my heart this time. 

Coca Cola Cherry

This is a really weird Coca Cola flavor, it's a so-so for me. Original is better.

Dr. Pepper Original

Eh. The cherry flavor and original doesn't have any difference. Well, the cherry had stronger flavor. I still don't like it. Hahaha!

One happy customer!

Uh-oh It's getting crowded!


After eating, we hang out for a bit because it's still so hot outside! People are starting to come and eat over Mama Chit's. After a while we decided to take off because it was getting crowded na. 

Bleeeeeh!

While relaxing earlier, Steven kept telling me to take a picture of Mr. Burgie outside. Hahaha! Here you go love!

It was pretty crowded when we got up and took the picture so I was a bit shy to take pictures of Mr. Burgie
look how crowded it became..


It's getting packed!

Father and Son

I still managed to take one shot of Steven with Mr. Burgie!


Mama Chit's also accepts Catering Services

I wondered how Mama Chit's Catering goes. It would be great for a picnic or a barn-themed occassion! Hehehe!


Despite the sucky drinks, I'd still give them the highest rate. It's the food and the ambiance that brings them up. I'm biased with small and unique cafes like this so... Hahaha!


Kitty Rate:






5 out 5 kitty paws




MAMA CHIT'S
278 J.P. Rizal Street, San Roque, Marikina City


Tel. No.: (02) 646-8547


























Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento