Linggo, Mayo 19, 2013

Makati Rooms (Terraza Unit)



I will never forget the time when I was looking for a place where Steven and I can stay on his vacation. At that time, I do not have any ideas that one can rent a condo for a few days stay or even a week. Thanks for my online friend, Janine Quinto, for sharing this website to me: http://www.makatirooms.com

Hi Bit! Thank you ha! ♥

We chose Terraza because of it's simplicity and elegance. The condo is located at Rada St., Legaspi Village in Makati. A 2-minute walk from Washington Sycip Park and 5-minute walk from Greenbelt 1. The building's name is Greenbelt Chancellor.


The envelope given to me while checking in.

Our unit is on 8th floor - B. The envelope contains the room keys (Maindoor and T&B), terms and conditions, and WiFi password. 

 The Hallway

I have this weird feeling about quiet hallways and creepy elevators. hahaha! I watch too much suspense shows. 

Small and Comfy

To be honest the first time I've seen the room, I felt like it's smaller than what is portrayed on their website. But you can't say no to a fast WiFi, comfy bed, comfy sofa, and all of the stuff they have? For 2,500 a night, you sure are insane not to grab this offer!

On the other side of the room

There's microwave so you don't need to worry about re-heating food. The bathroom as you can see is right there. I didn't want to take pictures of the bathroom so I'll just describe it.

Inside, there's a huge mirror. Which I know, girls would enjoy doing their hair and make-up. The toilet bowl, the shower area of course and washing machine. Yep that's right! You can do laundry but there's no drier so you have to hang it up somewhere. lol

 Me fixing stuff, feeling at home.


Closet as you can see ;)

Main Door

BOOO!!

That's the sign I was holding when I went to the airport. I know it's cute, thank you ♥ Haha!

 The gym!


Pool Area!!!

The pool and gym closes at 10:00 pm. No food and drinks allowed in the pool area, wear proper swimming attire, No diving. The pool is 3ft.-5ft. deep. There's a kiddie pool beside so no worries, your kids can enjoy swimming too! Oh, and I forgot, minors can't swim unless they're accompanied by adults. :)

Thank you Makati Rooms for making our vacation unforgettable! 



You can contact them via e-mail or facebook!
Thanks to Ms. Carla Carnduff!


Kitty Rate:

4 out of 5 kitty paws





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento