Biyernes, Pebrero 14, 2014

A Valentines Day Letter from my Fiance ;)


Hello there Love! Happy Valentines Day! This wasn't my original idea, but I didn't everything I needed for that idea so you get this instead. February 14th, wow!!! Do you know what that means!!!! That means it's been almost a year! A lot has happened since then hasn't it. We've been through so much together, and it's all made it closer. Let's see we started on Snog just as friends, and then made it to Skype! Fun times! I'll never forget the day you helped me prepare for an interview, that was so sweet of you. <3 Then we got closer, and eventually we became a couple, chatting on skype most of the time. Sometime deep talks, and sometimes just wacky stuff like this:




That was when you showed me that you didn't need to do (h) to make a heart anymore! Hehe yes I still hold on to random stuff like that, don't judge!




Wow a year. It's funny, I love to look at your pictures on facebook and everytime I saw this:




my heart would brighten with joy! But now, I now that feel is ten times stronger because I see this:


But yeah we used skype a lot, but we tried alternatives too, line Tiny Chat!!! I remember when something jumped (a frog) and it froze like that hehe. It was so cute!!!!! Don't you agree?

Hehe you're wearing the shirt I gave you! I love it!!! Do you remember that? You talked about wanted that shirt for so long before I came to visit you. Omg that was an amazing time! We did so much!! I still look back at pictures from that first vacation! Hehe <3 Like this one:



Every time I look at it, I want to kiss you!!!!! You're so beautiful! I'm a lucky guy!!! We had many fun times, but I think we both agree that hidden valley was the best!!!! It was so amazing. Hehe look at the video attached to his email. It was right before Hidden valley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKIFdL4Re0
(watch the link)



Then I left :( Second worst day of my life ever!!! Hehe I missed you so much, and those little cards you gave me to read made me miss you more. They had so much of your personality in them, I read them over and over. Like this one: “You drive me so crazy! :) <3 Hehe, different kinds of crazy, sometimes I smile like a creepy cat, haha jk! Not kidding though.” So cute!!! You're the sweetest girl ever baby, even if you don't always believe it hehe :*

Yeah so I left and came back here, and life changed. We talked about many things, and then are next trip date was coming up! I was thinking about us, and wearing my Philippine shirt, and guess who matched me! Hehe





Then I came there again, and we had a lazy but amazing time! I'm sorry that I was broke, but it was a great bonding experience. Little did you know that I was preparing for an amazing surprise. Yes, proposing to you! That face, I'll never forget it. Honestly. Thinking about us now, slowdancing, me trying to speak the words, but pausing, your face when I got down on a knee, that whole night brings a smile to my eye!!!

This was going to be a picture of my cheat sheet but someone stole it :3 hahahahaha

An amazing two weeks of doing amazing things, I'll never forget it!! And then, the worst day of my life, I had to leave again, but as always these words ring true: “This isn't goodbye, this is see you later”. And as soon as I got home, we talked and missed eachother. Then you and meowie started hanging out together and I got this beautiful screenshot:


And for awhile now, we've been talking about our wedding, and the more we talk about it, the more awesome it becomes in my mind. So I decided that I'd build it. Then venue, on Blender, so we can picture it. I'm not very far right now, I planned to be further, but here's a picture of the table so far:




We will have the most epic wedding ever!!! I can't wait!! I love you so much baby, and there isn't a day, a minute, a second, that goes by where I'm not wishing I could be with you, holding you tight and kissing you. I'm addicted to kissing you baby hehe. I'll never let you go, I promise!




Forever yours,

Happy Valentines Baby,

From that crazy boy thousands of miles away!






I am a very lucky lady! My fiance is so sweet!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento