Huwebes, Enero 2, 2014

Halloween Haunts- Scream Park, Manila


Nothing says real-life zombie apocalypse like Halloween Haunts- Scream Park, Manila. The nightmare begun last December 24, 2013 and will continue to give screams until March 30 of the present year. 


The park gained a lot of haters and bashers when they failed to launch their grand opening last October 31, 2013 (Halloween Season). The opening date was then moved from one date to another. Lots of people who already bought their tickets online were disappointed. People were starting to think it was a scam, and they started blabbing prejudices. I bet now their mouths says nothing but screams because HHM nailed it! 

Anyway, I'm just happy that they were open when Steven was here. Scream Park, Manila was listed on our To-go list in his last vacation. From MOA we rode a tiny jeepney, I didn't know where they were going we just asked the driver if he'll pass the World Trade Center. When we got off the tiny jeepney we actually didn't know where to go next, luckily we saw this billboard.


The Billboard along Macapagal Avenue

It is small compared to the vastness of the area. I'm glad that there are no other billboards around. :P


The Main Gate

The closer we got, the more excited we became! Since we're a little early we roamed around, bought tickets and took pictures.

 Pretty Cool Fence

 Steven is already scared!

Let's go in there!

Whooo. Scary- not. That's what I thought. Though I thought that the whole production is great, but not scary. I was wrong. While I thought HHM won't scare me, the zombies inside were mumbling, "Wait until it gets dark.. arhh". 

 I was just kidding earlier, Steven isn't afraid. Haha!

HEEEEEEELP!!!

Arhhhhh...

 Selfie lords! lol

I tried to take a picture of the ticket chamber but these people are taking selfies, hahaha! Pardon me. If you're one of these people and you want me to take this picture down... uhm. NO. hahaha just kidding. Just tell me and i'll remove it.

Ticket Chamber and Hell's Gate!
I had the chance to take a good picture! I'm glad we went early. :D

Ticket Prices!

Steven Buying the Tickets


Close-up Shot of the Tickets

The Hell's Gate!!!

As you notice, there's two high chairs, each having an orange box on top. That's where everyone is going to line-up later. The one on the left is for regular tickets, the one on the right is for VIP tickets. It gets crowded when it gets dark so if you plan on going early and you'll get regular tickets, guard the line! The line can start any minute! I'm just telling you this, because my ears hurt when I heard people complaining that the staff (REVOLVERS, they aren't guns but the staffs are called revolvers) didn't tell them earlier. I don't want future park guests to be annoyed with little complaints while on the line. lol 

I'm telling you, it is annoying. So stop complaining.

 Steven at the Hell's Gate

Me at the Hell's Gate

It's getting Darker!

Old Town at Dusk

It's getting a little darker and the park hasn't opened yet. We decided to walk around again, and I am very curious what the set looks like when it's dark.

The Old Town is kinda creepy. I wasn't scared when we came earlier but the park is starting to creep me out as it gets darker.

Through the Grills

Hiding from the Dead

We decided to go back and went in front of the high chair. It's already 6.30 and the park hasn't opened yet. People were starting to build-up. And finally, the line appeared. I'm glad we're in front lol

It's past 6.30pm and it's not opened yet. People were already asking the revolvers when the park is going to open. The revolvers said that it will open at 7.30pm because they are not yet done doing the zombie's make-up. 

Mr. Skelly

Revolvers Mini Meeting

Past 7.30pm and the park hasn't opened yet. I could hear people complaining. I also felt the urge to complain because they promised us that the park will open at 7.30pm. That's already 1-hour delay. But for some reason I couldn't ask the revolvers and my knees were somewhat weak. Maybe I'm a little scared, but there was no backing out. Steven was looking forward to this and so was I, but I was scared. lol Plus, we already purchased the tickets, haha. If we had backed out, that would mean we wasted money lol

I couldn't tell Steven I was scared. lol 
I felt screwed.

The Crowd

Mr. Zuhmby Entertaining People

I saw him walking towards the crowd. Scary. I pointed him out to Steven, but Steven wasn't able to see him walking from afar. He noticed Mr. Zhumby when he's close. haha


Mr. Zhuhmby is trying to look for his next victim

Another Zombie that went out

Mr. Zuhmby is friendly enough to pose on Camera

A camera man will take pictures of you together with the zombie in front of the Hell's gate. You can get the pictures after.

Finally the gates were opened. We were the first in line so we're the first to come in. To my surprise, we still have to fall in line before entering the first maze.

It took a while before we were able to enter the first maze because VIP's comes first. Haha. It was worth the wait!!

While in the line, it didn't feel scary. The zombies were chatting, haha or so we thought they were. 

When it was time for us to finally enter, I got a little scared when I saw the broken kalesa and a zombie lying on the floor. I knew that he's going to get up and scare us. So I slowly walked wishing I can pass him but one zombie went of at some door and freakin' scared me. And then thousands of zombies went out, I screamed, let go of Stevens' hand and ran as fast as I could.(I'm sorry love!)

The second maze: Haunted Mansion, was super duper scary. I'd would've peed myself if I haven't had my eyes closed. I open my eyes from time to time lol
It was also funny because Steven talked to the zombies, the old lady outside the mansion was so scary. Steven talked to her saying 'Hello po! Mano po..' Hahaha wth
Steven also asked one zombie in the mansion, one who was in the dining area scratching her silverware on her plate, 'Sarap?' Hahaha

The third maze: The Living Dead, was the scariest maze for me. It freakin' scared me to death. One zombie after another. I wonder if the zombie apocalypse did happen, would I be the first one dead? lol

It was so scary but fun!! 

Oh, I almost forgot. Cameras are not allowed in the mazes. When you're done and you feel like giving it another round, you can go again! For as long as you don't leave the Hell's Gate.

You can get your pictures from the photo booth, it costs P300. Additional P50 if you want to get thetwo poses that were taken earlier. 

I was able to take some pictures of zombies on the first maze. Here they are:










If you still haven't tried Halloween Haunts- Scream Park, Manila you're missing one hell of a fun!!! 



Kitty Rate:




5 out of 5 Kitty paws



Website:
http:/halloweenhaunts.ph

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento