Linggo, Enero 26, 2014

Makati Rooms (Sereno Unit)


After our stay in Greenbelt Chancellor (Makati Rooms, Terraza Unit), I would say I subscribed on Makati Rooms page on facebook but you can't get updates on page so I'll say STALKED. Yep, that's right, I stalked their page. Hahaha. Anyway, here's their link: https://www.facebook.com/makatirooms

I kept stalking Makati Rooms and my stalking paid off, I saw a new cool room in their page and it's named Sereno, there's another one named Lynx but we chose Sereno because Lynx is already booked on our preferred dates.

Room rates range from P2,000- P2,500 a night, minimum of three nights. They also do weekly, monthly, and yearly rentals.


 My Sisters at the Elevator Area

The lobby is at their back. The first floor is very fancy and very bright. They have huge mirrors on the elevator area, even the elevator doors can serve as mirrors. Vain girls would love this, like my sisters who kept looking at their own reflection at the mirrors. Haha!

Elevator on the 25th Floor

The lights on the 25th floor were a tad dim and the hallway was really quiet! It's a good thing I brought my sisters with me!

To the left we go!


This sign was in front of the elevator, which we didn't notice. We went left and right looking for our room, haha! We're newbs! :))

Just in case you don't feel like using the elevator!


If you're claustrophobic and agoraphobic, you might want to use the stairs. But remember! Sereno is located on the 25th floor, and that would be really really tiring if you decided to use stairs. But if you're a health-conscious, you can also do it as an exercise!

Fire Exit

They said that whenever you enter any building, the first thing you should look for is the fire exit. Check! It was just 5 steps away from our room!

 The Kitchen


Upon entering, you'll see the kitchen. This picture was taken days after we checked in which explains the mess. Those stuff are not included in the rent.

As you can see, there's an electric stove and a sink. Under the electric stove, there's an oven. You can bake whenever you feel like to! Above, there's a cabinet which hides the rice cooker and water boiler.

Cooking and Eating Utensils

Another cabinet contains cooking wares and eating utensils. 

The refrigerator and microwave

Need to preserve and re-heat some of your victuals? Need not to worry because Makati Rooms knows just what you needed!

Lovely Couch

Queen Size Bed


I can literally stay on the bed all day! I love the green comforter! It so soft, I just want to roll myself up and pretend I'm a caterpillar. Haha! But in all seriousness, I can say, Steven and I literally stayed on the bed, watching TV shows. Don't blame our laziness, blame it on the bed. It was really really soft and comfortable!

Television and DVD Player Set


The day before Steven arrived, the television wasn't working. We were so noob at first because we didn't know why there's no show appearing on the TV, so my sisters and I didn't bother opening it. Except when we were really bored, we were hoping shows would magically appear on the TV. 

After a day without shows, I called Mrs. Carla Permites (I am guessing she got married because last May her surname was Carnduff. I apologize if I'm wrong. Hehe), She went to the unit to help us with it because I didn't have any idea how to fix it. But when she came, Steven already fixed it (who arrived yesterday,evening). We should've known it should be swithced to hdmi mode because the cable uses hdmi cable, hooray for my fiance!
And I'm sorry for bothering you Ma'am Carla! :)

We didn't really use the television and DVD player because most of the shows we watch were only available on the internet.

Wide Shot

Washer and Drier

Well, I didn't want to take a picture of the bathroom, hahaha. They have a huge mirror inside, which is kinda creepy after you get a hot shower because it get's steamy and words appear on the mirror. Though, Steven and I wrote some words innit. lol

There's also a washer and a drier inside. I had so much fun doing the laundry. If only we have this at home, life will be so much easier! 

The usual stuff at the 7th floor!


Pool area and Gym! They have the sign for the laundry despite the fact that it's not opened yet.

Uh-oh! Closed!


Closed! We went again on a different day and luckily it's cleaned! I forgot to take pictures though. 

The water is so cold! We were freezing while swimming but we get used to it after a while. Hahaha!

That's pretty much it. Haha! All in all we had fun staying at the condo, the long walks around Legaspi Village, the friendly receptionist and security guards, the cold pool, the comfortable bed, and ofcourse being together with the one you love! :)

Here are some extra pictures! 

 Playing with our Silhouettes


One of our lazy days! Look how messy we were! Hahaha! Of all the days we had here, what I miss the most were our lazy days!

 Birthday Dinner with my FiancĂ©

Don't Mess with Him!

 Men at Work!

 Breakfast with the Kids!

 The kids being comfy

 Laaaaaaaaazy

Window Selfie


I almost forgot, one of the priceless things we experienced was watching the sky: morning, late afternoon, dusk, evening.  Take a look at the beauty of the sky.

Morning of the New year

Morning Sky

Almost Noon!

We can't watch the sunrise simply because the room is located at the west side of the building. It was also great because we could watch the sun go down, sunsets are the best!

Late Afternoon

Breathtaking-view of the Sunset

Fire Meets Water

Steven D. witnessing the beauty of it all

View of the City Lights!

Sereno was very nice and I highly recommend that you book it when you want to stay somewhere relaxing amidst the busy city. Also, you might want to try Unit Lynx and fulfil my dream of staying there. It doesn't have much difference with Sereno but it has a larger window, which actually matters to me. Hahaha! And I have a feeling that Lynx is just beside Sereno, if not I'm guessing it's on the same floor! Haha ;3

And if ever you were able to book it, please let me know about your stay! I would be glad to hear it!

And again, I want to thank Mrs. Carla Permites for being so nice and for patiently answering all our inquiries. To Heidi, who took care of our room when we don't feel like cleaning and for being polite enough not to knock on the door when we're busy so as not to disturb us.
And ofcourse, to the receptionist and security guards who's always smiling and greeting us everytime we go in and out.

Kitty Rate:





5 out of 5 kitty paws

Makati Rooms:
Twitter: @makatirooms
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/makatirooms
Website: http://makatirooms.com
Email: info@makatirooms.com
Mobile: (+63) 917 524 6104
Tel.: (02) 400 88 79

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento